At Delhi Public School,Sector 102-A, we recognize the imperative of imparting an educational experience that is world-class in every respect and which prepares children for global citizenship. We are a school with an Indian mind, an Indian heart and an Indian soul; a school that celebrates the culture of excellence and is an embodiment of values. We believe that a curriculum of excellence with a global dimension is central to the education of children to face the challenges of the 21st century with confidence and strength of character.
The School’s vision is to provide a learning environment that encourages children to bring out the best in themselves and which supports their all-round development, through discovering the joy of learning, awakening and illuminating their intellect in multi-dimensional ways, and instilling abiding values in themselves.
- To develop an understanding and appreciation of the global dimension of our world and of the knowledge, skills, values and mindset needed to be responsible citizens.
- To make children be aware and appreciative of their history, culture and traditions, whilst being open to other cultures and alternative views of the world.
- To provide a local and global dimension in curriculum and pedagogy by offering a blend of nationally and internationally acclaimed educational programmes, which serve as the best preparation for further studies in the world's finest universities.
- To promote global-mindedness, peace and friendship through exchange programmes and interactions with organizations, institutions and universities from around the world.
- To build a community of competent and caring educators, with rich experience and multi-cultural perspectives, and provide them continued professional development opportunities.
- To continuously improve the quality of education offered by regular review of curriculum and adopting best practices.
- To foster the all-round development of children by facilitating their learning in an exciting, inspiring, challenging and innovative environment.
- To inspire young minds to think creatively and laterally, solve problems and develop a lifelong enthusiasm for learning, and thus prepare them for future challenges and opportunities.
- To nurture the talent in each child, to develop them into confident communicators in more than one language, and as individuals who are principled, reflective and self-directed.
- To encourage children to develop the qualities of self-discipline, positive self-image, resourcefulness, teamwork and leadership.
- To inculcate attributes of courage and ability to articulate their beliefs and take appropriate actions.
- To provide learning opportunities which appeal to children's multiple intelligences and varied interests through an eclectic mix of co-curricular activities, and enable them to participate fully in the richness of school life.
- To provide a safe, secure and inclusive environment in which each child can enjoy learning and strive for excellence.
- To provide state-of-the-art facilities, technologies and infrastructure to optimize teaching and learning outcomes.
- To provide opportunities for children to step beyond the confines of classroom learning and the immediate context to explore new places and adventures.
- To inculcate in children the values of empathy, compassion and respect towards others and the environment, and enable them to make a positive and enduring difference to the lives of others.